Doug, also known as Doug the Mall Cop, is the tritagonist of Mr. Meaty. He is the head of security and a retired semi-pro paintball veteran (two-time Regional Champion).
Doug is very dedicated to his job. He can be friendly to children or aggressive to troublemakers. Doug has a sense of justice that is almost as big as his enormous heart.
As the head of security of Scaunchboro Mall, it is Doug's duty to provide a safe and peaceful environment for everyone. He also has to keep bullies from picking on other people.
Doug has a liking towards Josh and Parker. In "Doug Of The Dead," Doug wanted to be Josh and Parker's hero (to the point of lying by pretend that he fought an army of zombies), and he even helped them with their horror movie. In the same episode, it was also revealed that Doug is scared of zombies (but at the end, he saved Josh and Parker from the zombies and destroyed the SALIVATOR-X8 to make the zombies go back to the way they were).
In, "Josh And Parker Of The Dead," a new menu item made the Tater Tots turn into zombies and Josh and Parker told Doug that they needed help.
Doug has a buzz haircut and a prominent bottom lip.
He wears sunglasses, a blue long-sleeved suit with a black vest, black pants, and black shoes.
- Doug always speaks with a macho attitude.
- Doug was based on the creator's brother in law, who's sons were the basis for Josh and Parker.
- Doug is a graduate of Scaunchboro Security Co.'s series of tear-gas conditioning workshops.
- Doug is an occasional customer at Mr. Meaty.
- He is trained in the martial arts.
- Doug almost always sits on a living chicken that is already cooked.
- Although Doug's first order of business is protecting mall-goers from the likes of tar monsters and children, who sell chocolate-covered nuts, he spends a good portion of his time hanging out at Mr. Meaty.
- In the episode "Geezers," it was revealed by a future version of Parker that Doug will be elected president one day.
Comin g soon